Please note, the first two short stories are now published on Amazon Kindle.
- Caracas Evenings A love story between a graduate student doing research in Caracas during the 50’s and a young and talented student discovering himself.
2. A Touch of Joy A young woman while visiting Spoleto, Italy during its Annual Art Festival, has an encounter with two men and experiences a touch of joy when she discovers her own strength.
3. Obsession A young man’s feverish obsession with a Tanagra figurine.
4. A Shade of Blue An unexpected encounter with a tragic outcome.
5. Chincoteague Night A young man wanting to die, recieves a life lesson from a young girl.
6. Pinturas Montana Sweet memories of a first job.
7. El Salvador Misadventures of an IT professional.
8. The Silence A poem on the inabilty to relate.